Uncovering my key travel essentials for Elle Macpherson Intimates:
1. My trusty Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini goes with me just about everywhere, being the most
versatile bag on the planet.
2. I always carry a few skinny stacking rings wherever I go, carefully tucked away in their box
so they don’t get lost. These are from Delphine Pariente (gift from my sister when she went to
Paris) and Verameat from when I was in New York.
3. Huge, face-enveloping sunglasses. These Celine Audreys are perfect for covering up a good
third of one’s face – an essential function when I’ve spent hours on a plane. Essential. These are
also sturdy as anything so if I were to sit on them they’d likely survive the impact. Also an
4. Underwear, of course. I almost always stash a spare bra in my carry-on as you never know
when you might need it. This lace-y specimen would do just fine for travel, as it’s certainly made
to show off.
5. And finally, business cards. As you never know who you might meet on the go.
What are your key travel essentials?